lighting workshop 2017
It's time to have full confidence in your ability to use flash.
Lighting is one of those things that so many of us want to learn how to do, but we're often overwhelmed by the challenge. Today, that ends.
I'll be teaching a lighting workshop that'll equip you with everything you need to wrap your head around lighting, from the ground up. It'll take you from not knowing a thing about flash, to being able to control light just the way you want.
Not only will we be doing studio, but also location lighting.
There are a few things I'll go over in this workshop:
- Taking the fear out of using flash
- Owning your speedlight, and using it to make awesome light
- Balancing ambient light with flash, seamlessly, in a couple of seconds
- Softboxes, Umbrellas, and how light modifiers affect light
- ND Filters and High-Speed Sync, and how they can help you get that shallow Depth of Field with flash
- Creating studio light that isn't the kind of boring that makes you want to die
- Playing with fancy gear, as well as entry level gear.
At this workshop, we'll go over shooting on location as well as shooting in a studio environment. We'll have a model at the shoot, and you'll get a chance to take some photos yourself.
The workshop is a full day workshop, and is limited to 12 seats, so get your booking in ASAP.
This workshop will take place in Pretoria, Cape Town, and Durban.
Pretoria - 08 July | Cape Town - 15 July | Durban - 22 July
Cost: R2500 per person. If you book before the 28th of June, you only pay R2000.
This is the workshop to attend if you want to set yourself apart with solid, consistent, controlled, lighting skill.
If you're interested, sign up below, and I'll get back to you via email.
"You were great Ett! And your knowledge on artificial light is incredible and inspiring! I would definitely recommend it to other people if you ever decide to come to Cape Town again". - Jenni Le Grange